Spain

Hye friends !
Assalamualaikum.

How about your sleep nowadays?
Do you follow to watch EURO 2012 and dont wanna miss it?
Well, I will not speak too much. I'm the fan of Spain National Football.
Here is the hero of Spain and member of Chelsea Football Club. Fernando Jose Torres or El Nino.


El Nino the Striker of Spain National Football

Here is the video of Lionel Messi , Argentinean. He's my brother's favourite football player.
The fact that I'm not really the fans of football. Because I have no time to watch football matches all the time. I just know a little bit about the player. And one more thing I like about Spain is, the history. Do you know about the history ? If you do, you're really concern about it.  
Please wait for my second entry about Spain. Thank you.
P/S : For all muslim , I know you're excited to watch EURO 2012 but dont forget to perform your prayer first, and my dad always says to me...
"   Do not see their aurah and go to sleep early   "     ^.^

Sincerely , Lidyatun Nisa'.

No comments: